Just so you know...

by 9:50 PM 0 comments
Just so you know,
I think about what you do
Every single minute,
every single second,
I wonder if you've eaten,
if you're safe,
and if you miss me
like I do today.

Just so you know,
my heart skips a beat
when you smile at me.
Is this a fact of magic?
Or some trick of science?
I just can't help
smiling back at you
So you would continuing smiling

Just so you know,
I could hug you all day long.
Immersed in your smell,
caressing your face,
kissing your lips,
feeling your pulse,
watching you sleep.
I will do that all day.

Just so you know,
I love you.
I am thankful to have met you
that you took the courage
and showed me how
love felt again.
I love you
all the way.

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment