The girl who wasn't meant to be.

by 10:14 PM 0 comments
   "I really like her", I caught myself thinking half-way through our date. She had an air of sophistication around her, the type you only found on women over the age of 50 and with a net worth of around 10 million dollars. Yet she was just in her second year of college and already, seemed to have life figured out. She knew what she believed in, and what she did not, a very clear and conscious choice of what she liked and disliked and also why.
   It was rare meeting someone from her background with such a mature outlook and the funny thing was, not to sound cliche or anything, but I realized I was like her in many aspects. "I can't be in a relationship again so soon", I rationalized. "I am not ready."  Still, it was funny how the human psyche worked, the more I thought about this, the more these doubts started to dissipate. A dozen what-ifs still existed, but isn't that what being in love is about? Working together to dispel these doubts and finding the common ground between us.
   I guess I couldn't say I know now after my last relationship and I thought it best to keep these thoughts to myself. 
   "I like you," I concluded, "but I am still not ready." 

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment