The girl who smiled.

by 11:13 AM 0 comments
   We sat in the darkened car. The rain pelted the vehicle, a soft atmospheric ambient noise.
   "You're not over her yet", she said softly.
   "Huh?" I was startled by this statement. "What makes you say that?"
   "Its a woman thing..." she said with a sly smile.
   "Wow, is that a thing now?" I laughed. She was cute.
   "Totally." She replied with her sensual voice.
   I looked into her eyes, I couldn't say anything. She was probably right, but that did not mean I did not have the capacity to love someone else. She would always have a place in my heart, as the first person I really completely loved, but others might come along, and they deserved the same love.
   I smiled at her. "What?" She asked with a grin.
   "Nothing, just let me look." I replied.
   Maybe I was falling in love again.

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment