There are some people who seemed to grow more beautiful the longer you spend time with them. Not in terms of physical beauty mind you, but in terms of personality. They seemed to have a plan for everything, a contingency for every eventuality. Fearless, but not reckless. A type of individuality rarely seen in other people. This is beautiful, I thought.
Sometimes, when you meet people like this, there is an immediate attraction. It is a pure and simple attraction, completely devoid of any feelings of physical yearnings, just simple attraction.
You will find yourself longing to be that person's company. At every available opportunity, you'll find yourself thinking, "I wonder if that person is free? I want to hear that person's voice". You'll find yourself awake at night. Not thinking much, only one simple question, "is that person thinking of me?" You'll find yourself reminded of that person at every turn. "This is what that person likes, this is someplace that person will like."
And you will catch yourself smiling at every text. Looking forward to every opportunity to meet. Every chance to see that person smile will be the highlight of your day. And you won't want to reply that person's texts, because you'll want to see their last message to you on the screen of your phone.
Maybe it's just me, but I think I'm in love.

0 comments:
Post a Comment