Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.

by 11:56 PM 0 comments
   I woke up feeling a little under the weather. The room was bathed in a dark green glow with a little ray of light escaping through the small slit in my dark green curtains. A thundering headache shot through my head as I sat up on my bed. 

   "So this is what it felt like when you actively tried to kill yourself." I thought. It was true. My spirit completely left me the past 2 weeks. I was temperamental, reckless and you can even say, a little "suicidal". In hindsight, the issues that bothered me were probably minor. Yet, at that time, I was devastated.

   I was receiving different messages from different people and I did not know who to believe. Apparently I was being "gotten rid" of? Yet, that was not the feeling I got from her. Either way, I felt betrayed and used. I was convinced that I performed the best I could. I thought I was punctual, reliable, humorous. Maybe I was just being creepy and "disgusting".

   I lost what remaining confidence I had after that. Nothing I did seemed to be able to absolve myself of this feeling of failure. I started staying up late, drinking a bottle of beer every night and driving recklessly and this was how I found myself sick, with an immense headache.

   And I missed her. Immensely.

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment