I woke up to the vibration of my phone. The sun shone brightly through the windows, birds chirped outside my window, and my cat lay at the foot of my bed., it seemed like the perfect morning. I had slept little the past night, excitement kept me awake most of the hours, a nightmare, the rest. Nevertheless, I felt happy and energized, it was probably going to be a good day I thought as I sneaked a smile.
What time was it? I checked my phone: One unread text message, 8.45am. I unlocked my phone and read the message, disappointment immediately washed over me, turning my initial joy into dismay.
'This sucked', I thought. Trust, it seemed, was rare and hard to earn nowadays, and no matter how one tried, nothing was set in stone. I had gotten used to last minute cancellations after living for many years in Malaysia, after all, it seemed the culture and I had learnt not to be too bothered by it. Yet somehow, I always found myself more disappointed than usual when she cancelled on me. Perhaps it was the feeling that I was insignificant, hell, I knew I was probably insignificant in her eyes. Or maybe it was the feeling of discontent, that nothing I did seemed to make a difference and I was very tired from trying too hard.
I fired back a quick text. Nothing more needed to be said I felt, and there was probably nothing I could do now to change her mind. I suppose, I could hang on for a little while longer.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment