"Goodnight" she stated, her mouth curled in a mild smile.
"Well, goodnight" I replied with a grin.
She reached over for a kiss, a deep and passionate one, before stepping out of my car.
I watched her leave and felt a feeling I haven't felt in a while; a feeling of reluctance. I wanted to sweep her up off her feet and kiss her one more time. My heart yearned for another glimpse of her smile. I didn't want her to leave.
Instead, I drove off after she entered her house. Her text came promptly soon after, "Drive safely". I looked at the text smiling. It was the little things that counted. Knowing that you are constantly in someone's mind, and that they worry and care for your well-being brought an extreme sense of fulfillment to me. It finally felt like I was appreciated, not just for what I do, but for who I am too.
I couldn't suppress a broad smile as I texted a reply, "Definitely =)" I was happy again I realized. A happiness I thought I had lost forever.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

Your stories are so descriptive. You should be a novelist :) My applauses to you.
ReplyDelete