The girl who smiled pt.4

by 1:18 AM 0 comments
   Heavy rain fell outside the window of the cafe. A cup of black coffee, accompanied by a slice of cake, and a book; the perfect setting to be emotional. 

   "Not in a good mood?" she texted. I was shocked. How did she know? Was it so obvious through my texts?
   "Troubled thoughts..." I replied. The intensity of the rain increased.
   "Whats wrong?" She asked.
   "Was thinking about, you." I answered.

   It was an emotion that pretty much dominated my thoughts for the entire day. Despite knowing that she was now officially single, the shadow of her ex hung over us like a thick cloud. He still texted her regularly, and called her every night. In short, it felt like a breakup only in name. It was an unsettling and troubling thought too because it seemed like he was going all out trying to win her back. 
   "Don't worry, I won't get back together with him" She texted, seemingly reading my mind. 
   "I will trust you then =)" I replied. 

   Still, the shadow lingered. Peering around the corner with every text I send. Refusing to leave my mind. I wondered what would dispel it for good. I can only wait and see. Trust her, and have faith.

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment