by 5:33 PM 0 comments
   I've never been one to keep contact with friends for many years. If we've stopped talking, chances are I will move on. I've never had "childhood" friends or buddies who have been with me since school. One of the many cons of migrating all the time I guess.
   Thus, I never understood this insistence with meeting your ex-partner. To me, relationships, once they ended, was the end of the friendship. Even if people parted on good terms, there can never be the same interactions ever again. And I am okay with that. Life goes on, and I move on, and I don't look back at the things that was or could have been. For this reason, I am happy with the present. Despite the problems, this is what we have. Whatever happened, have already did, and there is nothing we can do anymore about it. Whatever could have happened never did, and hence, are of no consequence at all.
   It seems very strange, therefore, why you kept asking and insisting on meeting him. Especially so after the fact he tried to hide things from me. What was it really I wondered. Was it reminiscence for old times? Are you not happy with the present? Was it just catching up with a friend? Why can't this be done through social media then? And why the insistence I not be present if you do meet up? Awkwardness? Seems like a very arbitrary excuse.
   You asked me to trust you, yet I still find myself fearing. I don't like him. I don't like him at all. I don't like the way he is treating you. So sorry, and please forgive me if I cannot understand why you still insist.

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment