Goodbye

by 8:52 AM 0 comments
   Its a horrible feeling becoming strangers again after being best friends for so long. Its even worse when you don't know what mistakes you made (or even if you've made any) to have caused this situation. Humans, inherently want answers. We want answers to everything, and resisting this urge to demand answers, more often than not hurt us more than the breakup itself.

   "Do you have a boyfriend already? I don't want to step on anyone's toes", a simple enough question, and a simple enough response from you- silence.
   They say silence means consent, but, I really did not want to believe that at that moment. I wonder if you remembered the reason you gave me when you broke up with me? "I want to be single again" was what you said.

   Some people did hint that she might have been cheating on me before the breakup. Or at least, fallen for someone else. I refused to believe them. I chose to believe you when you told me "No, there is no one else."
   Was I naive? Stupid? Maybe, but I chose to put my trust in you. I thought that our years of being together, years of caring and helping each other would be stronger than anything thrown at us. I trudged on. While you gave up.

   All of this is meaningless now of course as I sent you a birthday text. "I have many things I want to tell you, but I know you don't want to hear them. I just hope we can be normal friends. Don't worry about how I feel. Just treat me as a normal friend. Anyways, happy birthday. I hope you have a great one."

   And you replied, "Thanks"

有缘再见

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment