She sat there with a slight grin on her face. Her hair, a mess, swinging to the right of her face. It was short, shoulder length, and hints of light brownish strands were visible. Her two small eyes were almost hidden behind a pair of wide glasses. Her eyes were a deep dark brown, almost black even, except in the brightest of lightings. In between them was a cute small button nose. An almost perfect size for her small face. Beneath this was a small mouth, ever so slightly curled in a smile. Her teeth showed every time she smiled, a slight showing, which added to the aura of happiness about her.
"What?" She smiled, a little more broadly. I might have been staring for too long it seemed.
"Nothing..." I whispered. "You just look so cute."
"Nonsense you", she said in return.
"Nothing..." I whispered. "You just look so cute."
"Nonsense you", she said in return.
It was a joy to see her smile I realized. If only there was a way to freeze time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment