"Will you post something for me to read?" She asked with a small smile.
"You like reading my nonsense?" I replied, slightly confused. I did not think that people would actually read my blog, not to mention even enjoying it.
"Its not nonsense, and I like reading about your feelings." She answered. Her smile, a little wider now, and her eyes shone a little brighter.
"Why? They aren't important..." I started, still not sure if she was genuinely interested in what I considered to be just an outlet for my crazy emotions.
"They are. To me, because I care about your feelings." She leaned a little closer, her perfume hitting me like a tidal wave of euphoria.
"Well, I might post something then." Her reply was perfect. Somewhat unexpected, but perfect nonetheless. I smiled broadly, and looked her straight in her eyes. Her eyes were partly obscured by her eyelid, her irises were deep and black, but behind them shone an intelligence few people possessed.
She looked away sheepishly, blushing ever so slightly. My heart skipped a beat, she was radiant that night. She may not be the most beautiful girl in existence, but in my mind, she was beautiful beyond compare.
"What?" She whispered softly. Still looking away though, I could still see her trying to suppress a smile.
"You look beautiful today." I replied, truthfully, with no holds-barred. She turned to look at me, no longer suppressing her smile, she smiled widely.
"Thank you." She replied, as she leaned in for a kiss.
I now knew what to write for my blog.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment