The view from the plane was amazing. The blue sky melded seamlessly with the ocean below, clouds rolling in streams and casting shadows on the undulating waves below. It was the perfect scene.
She laughed softly beside me, breaking me out of my trance. I turned to look at her, wondering what she was laughing at. Her screen showed a movie showing, Rebel Wilson was in it, "How to be single" was the title I think, an odd choice of a movie. Nonetheless she seemed to be enjoying it thoroughly. She was beautiful when she smiled.
"Is it nice?" I asked her
"Huh?" she replied, not really hearing my question, her eyes still glued to the screen.
"Is this movie good?" I repeated, a little closer this time.
"Its okay" she replied, still smiling at the screen.
I smiled, I knew that "its okay" was the highest possible compliment she gave. She liked the movie apparently. I turned back to the window, we were descending slowly now and I could see ships sailing across the sapphire blue waters. This was beginning to shape up into a wonderful trip I thought, and smiled again to myself.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment