We sat on the bed, watching the movie I just downloaded. She lay there, with her head cocked to the side, hugging a pillow. It was cute I thought, as I sneaked a smile. She looked up at me with her sleepy eyes.
"Whaaat?" She asked, dragging out the word deliberately.
"Nothing," I started, "You're just cute thats all."
"Right" She replied, still with a sleepy look, but with a faint smile on her face. She looked back towards the TV, and very subtly leaned a little closer to me. The faint smell of her fragrance wafted towards me. It was a hypnotizing smell, one that could make any man weak. It was also strangely reassuring, the feeling of security I so desperately needed.
I took a chance, putting my arms around her and drawing her even closer to me. She did not put up any resistance and her head fell onto my chest with familiar comfort. I smelled her hair, savoring the moment. She looked up at me, eyes staring deep into mine as if trying to figure out what my actions meant. She was really immensely cute. I couldn't resist it anymore as I brought her head up and gave her a long and deep kiss. It felt both natural and fun at the same time, a strange combination, but one that I sorely needed.
She smiled deeply and broadly.
"I think I'm falling for you..." She whispered, softly too, like it was only meant for me to hear and that if any sliver of sound escaped, the magic would be dispelled .
"I think I'm falling for you too." I whispered back, from the bottom of my heart.
If we could be like this forever, things would be perfect I thought.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment