We talked about other things for awhile; food, friends, the latest updates from the musical world. It felt strange talking like this. We used to maintain constant contact and thus were always acutely aware of what went in our lives. Talking like this now, brought a feeling of unfamiliarity to the situation, a kind of "closure".
I never believed in fate, or the hand of the divine, or the guidance of the almighty, or stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in the existence of the divine, but I just don't think he has an active role in our everyday lives. Yet, what happened that day could only be described as "fated". A much needed end to things as they were, and an invitation to start something new.
Not many couples can boast of still being good friends despite breaking up. Certainly not couples who have been together for as long as us. Yet, at that moment, when we chatted about random stuff, I knew that she still treated me as a close friend, someone she can trust, and I in turn, felt the same way too.
Friends now. Just friends.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment