The girl who stole my heart.

by 1:19 PM 0 comments
   The cinema fell into a hush as the lead character appeared on screen. We all knew what was about to happen, yet that didn't lessen the excitement at all.
   I was distracted however, as I looked to my side at my date for the evening. She was beautiful. I could not find any other words to describe her that day. Beauty, when it came in this form, required no other words of description. It was beauty, pure and simple.
   She did not notice me looking, being completely absorbed in the movie. Taking the opportunity, I slipped another sideways glance at her. Beautiful, I couldn't stop thinking. I quickly diverted my gaze as she noticed me looking.
   "Watch the movie!" She teased, half-whispering.
   "I can't..." I protested, "I was distracted."
   "The movie is nicer!" She replied, half her attention still on the movie.
   I looked back at the screen. "I am in love with you...", the handsome male lead said. I mouthed the very same words.
   "I am in love with you..."

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment