I looked across the table at her; Gosh, she was beautiful. She smooth aquiline features flowed down her face. Her eyes, though small, were pronounced and beautifully framed by symmetrical double eyelids. Her iris' a deep black that seemed to draw souls in sat at the very center of her eyes. Arching above them were two perfectly shaped eyebrows. Thick, but only just perfectly so. Square in the middle of her face, her cute button nose lay, its shape, though not commonly perceived as beautiful only complimented her features. At the base of her face, her small and petite mouth opened in a thin smile. Pearly whites, framed by full and voluptuous lips colored a deep red. Her hair was slightly longer than shoulder-length and curled neatly at the bottom. A light brown, it stood out against the white of her skin, giving her an angelic glow. Her short bangs were swept to the left, partially covering her eyes. Somehow, this added a sense of mystery and intrigue to her otherwise pure and clean image.
I couldn't help let out a gasp of wonder.
She smiled deeply and broadly. "What is it?" She asked.
"You... look amazing today." I stuttered.
"Please, I am not that pretty." She replied sheepishly.
"To me, you are." I replied.
I knew she didn't like people complimenting her looks. Too often, compliments such as these came off as pretentious, a pathetic attempt to attract her attention. Yet, I felt that compliments should be given when compliments are due, in my defense, she really looked stunning that evening and I did not like to lie.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment