She lay her head on me. I could feel her breath on my skin, slow, soft. Her chest rose and fell to her rhythmic breathing, a predictable and comforting feeling. Her hair was soft and smelled like fresh roses. It tickled, but in a familiar and comfortable way. It was, an experience I've missed deeply.
I watched her as she slept. It was a rare moment of peace and serenity every living creature shared. The moment you completely let your guard down, and are at your most vulnerable. This appealed to me, it wasn't the chats, or interactions that made you feel at home with a person, but rather, it was the silence. The ability to enjoy the time spent together in silence, in sleep. It was beautiful.
I caressed her hair, gently touching the outside of her ears. She let out a little moan, apparently annoyed at having her sleep disturbed. I smiled, it was cute when I annoyed her and I took pride in knowing I was the only one able to do that.
"Wake up." I whispered softly into her ear. She moaned again, "what time is it?" she asked, obviously still half asleep.
"Time to wake up." I whispered again followed by a small kiss on her cheeks.
"Just a bit more..." She mumbled, apparently still sleepy.
I smiled again. It really was beautiful.
Juoin
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment