by 11:06 PM 0 comments
   The rehearsal room was filled with sounds of instruments. Soft melodies, noisy scales, violins, flutes, cellos, drums; a strangely nostalgic blend of noise. I was no stranger to orchestral playing, but it was mesmerizing every time.

   I sat there briefly chatting with my desk partner, a girl whom I've known for almost a year. We hadn't seen each other in months, except for the occasional hellos and goodbyes we exchanged when we bumped into each other in church. There was indeed much to catch up on.

   That was when I looked up from my position and noticed a girl sitting almost opposite me; a violist. She was beautiful. Her face was small and diminutive, which was in perfect contrast with her size. Ovaline, yet not overly so, perfectly tapering off in a sharp refined chin. Her hair was a long wavy mess. Not in a very unkempt style, but it seemed almost deliberate. I wondered if she spent hours on it. It was lovely. Her eyes were aquiline, the sort you see on asian supermodels. Not huge, like the trend these days, but rather, stately and almost regal. A rather high nose sat between those eyes, it was a contrast against her asian eyes, but for some reason, seemed to complement them. Her lips did not smile, but rather exuded a sense of seriousness. I imagine it was because we were in a serious place and in a serious situation. Still, I found myself wondering how she would look if she smiled a little. It must be beautiful I thought.

   My desk partner stood up and approached her, greeting her like old friends. She smiled, I was right, it was breathtaking. I wonder if she noticed me I thought.

Juoin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment